Re: Proposal: normative changes for profiles

I have to say that Roger is onto something I've been wrestling with all
along with regard to the spec and I like the phrase "providing constraints
set by the server are met".

As I've been trying to explain, this seems to be a general condition that
pretty much applies across the board and with regard to different kinds of
constraints. We're now focusing on domain specific constraints governing
the data but how is that really different from other constraints such as
access control? Why is it that we take for granted that MUSTs in the spec
are subject to having the right authorization but not to data validity
constraints? Why do we have to treat these differently?

I'm not saying there isn't a good reason for this. I just don't know.

Best regards.

Roger Menday <roger.menday@uk.fujitsu.com> wrote on 10/03/2013 04:23:18
AM: