Re: ldp-ISSUE-79 (ldp:contains): ldp:contains

Hi Henry,

I think the proposed text below has several issues:

"relates an LDP Container to the elements it contains, ie LDPRs that were
created through this LDPC or that act as if they had been"

1. LDPCs aren't limited to containing LDPRs. They can contain any types of
resources, including binary ones.
2. LDPCs aren't limited to containing resources that are created from the
LDPC. Although the end of the sentence opens up to that possibility I
think the text unnecessarily implies a tie that just doesn't exist.

I would suggest something like this instead:

"relates an LDP Container to the resources it contains".

I think you're right that having an LDP specific predicate would prevent
any ambiguity. Sadly, this is a good example of why it is so difficult to
reuse existing vocabularies.