Proposal to close ISSUE-63: Need to be able to specify collation with container ordering per Ashok's suggestion

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 09:17:53 -0700
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Ashok raised this issue saying:

I propose that we add an optional container property
ldp:containerSortCollation. When this property is present the ordering
should use the 3 parameter fn:compare(A,B,C) function. If the property is
absent the 2 parameter fn:compare(A,B) function should be used.

This looks like a straightforward way of addressing the problem and I
therefore propose we accept Ashok's solution and close the issue.

Regards.