Open issues at risk

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 07:20:59 -0700
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Hi all,
As we're getting to the end of development of the spec we need to be
conscious that open issues for which we do not have any concrete proposals
will be closed as is.

Looking at the list of open issues I consider the following issues to be
in that category:

ISSUE-50: Intuitive Containers: better support for relative URIs
ISSUE-51: Linking from a Resource to its Containers (not the containers
the resource is in)
ISSUE-62: Creating containers associated with LDPRs
ISSUE-66: Robust pagination
ISSUE-68: Number of resources per page

You've been warned. :-)
Regards.