Proposal to close ISSUE-67: Full container membership without pagination, saying no.

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 15:03:55 -0700
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
ISSUE-67 asks the question:
Should there be a guaranteed way to get the full container membership
without pagination. ie. Should GET on <containerURL> ''ever'' be
redirected to the paginated <containerURL>?firstpage ?

I believe the second part should rather read: ie. Should there be a way to
prevent GET on <containerURL> from being redirected to the paginated
<containerURL>?firstpage ?

Although I can imagine why a client that just wants a complete dump might
like this I don't think it is reasonable. This may just be totally
impractical. So, I propose we answer this question with a "no" and close
this issue.

Regards.