Issue-64 (Non-member-properties HATEOAS Compliance) proposal to resolve

From: John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 17:45:21 -0400
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
[1] section 5.3.2 introduces the non-member-properties URL query parameter
as a mechanism for clients to retrieve non-member properties.

I propose we update 5.3.2 in the same style adopted to resolve a similar
issue on firstPage in section 5.3.4 (draft now live at [1]), replacing the
token first rel="first" with a LDP-defined URI.  I find nothing similar
looking already defined in the IANA link relation type registry [2].  The
HTTP Link header RFC [3] allows the definition of extensions via URI in
this fashion.

I'm agnostic as to whether the LDP WG chooses to register and use a
shortname in place of the LDP-defined URI; we can simply vote on that if
needed.

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/raw-file/default/ldp.html
[2] http://www.iana.org/assignments/link-relations/link-relations.xml
[3] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5988