Re: Define a minimal restriction on LDPR representations

> To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org,
> Date: 05/17/2013 05:24 AM
> Subject: Re: Define a minimal restriction on LDPR representations
>
> so why is this not a new Issue being raised?

Because I told Raul to do so? :-)

> along with most others in this stream ... are you trying to get a
> sense based on the email responses as to whether or not this is worth
raising?

Exactly. The cost of processing issues that have been formally raised is
very high so I think it is good practice to raise issues in email first
and ask what others think. If you don't get a satisfying answer then you
go ahead and raise it in the tracking system.