Re: On ISSUE-58: Property for asserting that complete description of members is included in LDPC representation

I wanted to follow up with this post directly to expand on the options we
heard at the meeting on Monday [1]

Option E:
A combination of both Options A & B, in other words people wanted both.

Option F:
Usage of blank nodes, no new predicates defined [2]

Additional note on options A & B, it makes more sense to say these are
properties of the ldp:Page and not the ldp:Container.  The ldp:Page
resource describes the response: order, amount, which resource it is
paging, etc.  So I would propose rewording Options A & B to replace
ldp:Container with ldp:Page.

[1] - http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/ldp/2013-05-13#Open_Issues
[2] - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ldp-wg/2013May/0074.html

--