Re: Do we need transaction support in LDP?

hello ashok.

On 2013-05-09 14:46 , "Ashok Malhotra" <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com> wrote:
>I think you are saying that you do all updates on the client and then
>send to server as a single
>bundle.  Yes, that would work but I don't know how to bundle a bunch of
>PUTs, POSTs and
>DELETEs into a single interaction.

that's not what you would do in a RESTful design. in REST, you would
design a representation that would be able to capture all the things you
want to do, and then you would just POST this representation. this would
be the scenario where you design the state that you want to be able to
transfer from the client to the server in one interaction.