LDP Issues list maintenance

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 14:52:17 -0700
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Hi all,

Looking at the remaining open issues it occurred to me that tracking would
be easier if some of them were split into several ones. So, I will use my
privileges as a chair to make the appropriate changes.

If I screw something up and/or you're not happy with any of the changes I
made, just let me know and we will work something out.

First such change is ISSUE-55 -> ISSUE-64, ISSUE-65. More in the works.

Thanks.