From:   Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
To:     public-ldp-wg@w3.org,
Date:   05/02/2013 03:48 PM
Subject:        PUT,POST,PATCH of <> a ldp:Container

A POST of a graph that contains the triple

  <> a ldp:Container .

SHOULD/MUST create an ldp:Container

Question:

1. Does a PUT of a graph that contains that triple create an ldp:Container
?

2. Does a PATCH that adds that triple turn that resource into an
ldp:Container ?

3. Does a PATCH that removes that triple make that ldp:Container into a
simple LDPR ?

4. if a POST were to append the posted graph to an LDPR would posting that
triple turn
that LDPR into an LDPC?

 Henry