Re: LDP agenda for March 25

Sorry, I didn't realize the agenda had the wrong time. Thanks for fixing
it Ted.

From:   Ted Thibodeau Jr <tthibodeau@openlinksw.com>
To:     Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>,
Cc:     Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS, public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Date:   03/25/2013 06:53 AM
Subject:        Re: LDP agenda for March 25

On Mar 25, 2013, at 09:18 AM, Henry Story wrote:
> On 24 Mar 2013, at 21:06, Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>> Sorry for sending this late. Note to European participants: check the
time of the call, we're still off by an hour from our normal schedule.

> The wiki has 10 am boston time, which is in 40 minutes. But the time for
Paris is still 16:00 which is in 1h40min

All W3C calls are based on Boston time, as this is where the Zakim system
resides.  Today's call will start at 15:00 Paris time.

The worldclock is often helpful -- <http://bit.ly/16TmJBn>.

I've edited the wiki agenda.

Regards,

Ted

--
A: Yes.                      http://www.guckes.net/faq/attribution.html
| Q: Are you sure?
| | A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
| | | Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?

Ted Thibodeau, Jr.           //               voice +1-781-273-0900 x32
Senior Support & Evangelism  //        mailto:tthibodeau@openlinksw.com
                             //              http://twitter.com/TallTed
OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
         10 Burlington Mall Road, Suite 265, Burlington MA 01803
     Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
     LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
     Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
     Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
     Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers