Re: linking from resource -> container ..

On 7 Mar 2013, at 05:38, John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> > I agree that backlinking (linking from an LDPR to its LDPC) should be possible, ...
> Henry, when you say "its LDPC", which (of the potentially many LDPCs that may list an LDPR as a member) one do you have in mind?
>
> I could read your statements to be very general, or to apply to a more restricted set of cases that is (to me at least) not fully articulated.
>
> I hear "its" to be singular, but that might also be other than what you intend.

I tend to think of an LDPR as having only one LDPC: the one that created it.
But the points I was making on backlinking would not be affected by the possiblity
of an LDPR having more than one ldp:contains relationship back.

Btw in N3 there is a syntax for reverse linking

If the LDPC one finds

<> ldp:contains <joe>

Then <joe> could contain in terms of backlink

<> is ldp:contains of <.>

which is equivalent of

<.> ldp:contains <> .