Re: Blog post about W3C LDP working group F2F3

Thanks, Ashok,

I think I can take your advice for future posts. I've learned that if posts
are much more than 500 words, people don't really read them. So, I'm going
to have to drip out the whole LDP story in pieces and parts. If you ever do
find those presentations, please pass them along.

- Cody

--
Cody Burleson
Enterprise Web Architect, Base22