LDP Minutes for June 19

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 16:02:31 -0700
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Hi,
The minutes of F2F3 day #2 are available for review:
http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/ldp/2013-06-19

Issues and actions have been updated accordingly.

The meeting was intense and even heated at times but very productive.
We've resolved some of the most difficult issues we were facing and are
now down to 10 issues left. I'm optimistic we can close them in time to
get our Last Call draft out pretty much on schedule!