Re: Discovery/Affordances (Issue-32/Issue-57)

Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote on 06/11/2013 11:36:04 PM:

> Ok, so I have spent a day trying to understand what it is that Erik
> Wilde is proposing, and I can
> get nowhere with it. So please can he propose something that is
> coherent and clearly written out
> so that we can have some ability to understand what he wants?
>
> Henry

Hi Henry,

Are you referring to the proposal to use a profile? I'm the one who's made
the proposal and I explained both why I made it and what it is.
Let's hope we can use next week's F2F to more effictively communicate and
come to an understanding if not an agreement.