STOP! Re: An IRC discussion with Alexandre Bertails re SSUE-19:

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 13:11:40 -0700
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Hi everyone,

I would like to ask this discussion to stop. I really don't think this is
leading anywhere and it's filling up everybody's mailbox.

There is no magic. In one way or another the client needs to figure out
that it is dealing with an LDP server. This can be done at the HTTP level,
at the RDF level, or possibly both.

We evidently have two different sets of people arguing for one way vs the
other. As I said before, I think each way has its pros and cons. An
objective discussion about the pros and cons would be useful but instead
the discussion turns into a religious battle. This is not helpful.

I will send a separate note on how I see the problem and propose a
possible solution to get us moving forward. In the meantime, if you want
to keep rehashing the same points, please, do so somewhere else.

Thank you.