Re: An IRC discussion with Alexandre Bertails re SSUE-19:

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 14:36:57 -0400
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
On 6/5/13 2:26 PM, Alexandre Bertails wrote:
> On 06/05/2013 02:05 PM, Henry Story wrote:
>>
>> Well, I just proved it from basic principles. You can decide not to
>> be convinced, but that is beyond the reaches of reason then. If you
>> explained what did not convince you then one could progress.
>
> Henry, I just wanted to make clear that I didn't agree that you proved
> anything. The same questions remain: text/turtle does not tell you
> that you can infer the interaction with a resource by looking at its
> RDF type.

Do you agree that RDF based Linked Data principles (TimBL's meme) imply
that the URIs in a Turtle doc denote entities such that when
de-referenced you end up with a description of the URI's referent? Let's
at least cross or not cross this bridge, as a first step.

Kingsley

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen