Re: LDP Minutes of June 3 - straw-poll ?

Arnaud,

At the end of the teleconf yesterday, you were leading us towards a straw-poll around the membershipXX (and related) issues. I thought that might be quite interesting. I don't think it is simply a case of is there is a fixed name (or not) for the relationship between things inside boxes.

My characterisation:

1. Managing Documents (about Things) in Boxes
2. Use Boxes to help managing Things (which might be inside Documents)

I believe that no.2 is where more applications are.

regards,
Roger

Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe