Re: LDP Minutes of June 3 - straw-poll ?

From: Roger Menday <roger.menday@uk.fujitsu.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 11:23:20 +0100
CC: Linked Data Platform Working Group <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
To: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>

Arnaud,

At the end of the teleconf yesterday, you were leading us towards a straw-poll around the membershipXX (and related) issues. I thought that might be quite interesting. I don't think it is simply a case of is there is a fixed name (or not) for the relationship between things inside boxes.

My characterisation:

1. Managing Documents (about Things) in Boxes
2. Use Boxes to help managing Things (which might be inside Documents)

I believe that no.2 is where more applications are.

regards,
Roger

Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe