Re: Accept-Post submission and call for implementation info

On 7/29/13 5:31 AM, Wilde, Erik wrote:
> hello.
>
> the Accept-Post proposal now has been submitted as a draft
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-accept-post-00 , and it has been
> announced on the apps-discuss list
> http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/apps-discuss/current/msg10109.html .
>
> our goal now is to push this along as fast as we can. IETF processes are
> mostly driven by community feedback, so any support for this draft voiced
> on apps-discuss will help. also,
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-accept-post-00#section-6 is empty,
> and it would be great to add implementations to it. please take a look at
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6982#section-2 and submit your
> implementation information, if you have implemented Accept-Post. either
> send it to me directly, or if you feel like it, fork
> https://github.com/dret/I-D/tree/master/accept-post and submit your info
> as a pull request through github.
>
> thanks a lot and cheers,
>
> dret.

BTW -- the following is a very succinct and clear description of LDP:

" The Linked Data Platform (LDP) [5] describes a set of best practices
    and simple approach for a read-write Linked Data architecture, based
    on HTTP access to Web resources that describe their state using the
    RDF data model. "

Shouldn't this be incorporated into the introduction section of the main
LDP draft document [1] ?

Links:

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-ldp-20130307/ -- LDP draft document .

Kingsley Idehen