Re: status of the ldp test cases

El 24/07/13 10:07, Sergio Fernández escribió:
> Hi,
>
> not sure if you have talked about this in the last calls... but I'd like
> to know what's the current status of the test cases.
>
> Checking the document:
>
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/raw-file/default/Test%20Cases/LDP%20Test%20Cases.html
>

> Looks not really updated... So whatever I could help there, just tell me.
>
> Kind regards,

Hi Sergio,

The document was waiting for the Last Call Working Draft in order to be
updated.

I suppose that some tests will have to be updated according to the last
decisions in the group.

Right now it just covers only the absolute requirements in the
specification, so there is room for extension. Feel free to jump in.

Kind regards,

--

Dr. Raúl García Castro
http://delicias.dia.fi.upm.es/~rgarcia/

Ontology Engineering Group
Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Campus de Montegancedo, s/n - Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid
Phone: +34 91 336 36 70 - Fax: +34 91 352 48 19