Re: Proposal for containers

On 31 Jan 2013, at 13:52, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:

> On 1/31/13 6:17 AM, Henry Story wrote:
>> This is clearly not currently in the spec we have now.
>> There is no way to define this clearly in RDF as is, though I suggest
>> a way to do it in the above mail.
> You can redefine our entire universe in RDF if you so choose. Such a definition is simply an expression of your world view via a graph representation of observation values.
>
> The statement above is false.

Without the context the above snip you quote from me, means nothing, so
as such it has no truth value. Here is the original context:

[[
So I think we have worked out that a requirement for an AtomPub
application of LDP is going to be a notion of profiles. Which I
detailed here:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ldp-wg/2013Jan/0339.html

This is clearly not currently in the spec we have now.
There is no way to define this clearly in RDF as is, though I suggest
a way to do it in the above mail.
]]

So I suppose you don't disagree with "It is currently not in the spec"
part of the statement. The second part, can be better phrased. Here we go for
a second try:

[[
There is currently no well defined standard way of specifying profiles in rdf,
profiles being something along the lines of what I started outlining in the
following mail entiteld "What are Profiles?"
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ldp-wg/2013Jan/0339.html
]]

Do you disagree with that? If so pointers to well defined specs on that
would be appreciated.

Henry