Re: ldp-ISSUE-11 (Server-managed properties): Do we need to define server-managed properties or do we leave them to applications? [Linked Data Platform core]

Sergio Fernández wrote:

> For me we can try to
> work on the issue by mail, and then discuss it when we'd have time in
> following calls.

Please, do! This is really the way we should try to work in general. There
is just not enough call time to discuss and resolve every issue. We should
try and form concrete proposals that are put before the group for
resolution on the calls. Of course we may still need some discussion on
the call but it will be much more effective if it is based on a concrete
proposal.
Thank you.

Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernandez@salzburgresearch.at> wrote on
01/30/2013 09:30:56 AM: