Re: Interaction model vs data model

Hi,

On 24/01/13 02:08, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:
> For what it's worth, section 5.2.1 of the LDP spec [2] states that "A
> Linked Data Platform Container must also be a conformant Linked Data
> Platform Resource." I've always read that as meaning that an LDPC is an
> LDPR.
>
> What am I missing?

Not sure if such simple interpretation could help in the discussion, but
here my two cents: I'm not an expert in logic, but here we are mixing up
subclass statements with behaviour comformant and method overloading. So
I agree with Henry, this could be the source of the confusion defining
both the data and interaction model. And we should define LDP using the
right formalisms, probably not only DL.

Greetings,

--
Sergio Fernández