Re: Issue-37: Ontological Modelling

On 2013-01-22 18:28 , "Kingsley Idehen" <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:
>On 1/22/13 12:16 PM, Wilde, Erik wrote:
>> yes i did. we simply have to fill in that blank and can learn from
>>people
>> who have done that already.
>What does that mean? Who are these people and what are their credentials?

people who have implemented collection management web services and decided
that they need protocol support to create collections. what specifically
do you want to know about their credentials? it's just implementation work
that happened over the last couple of years, and something to look at and
learn from, if we want to.