Re: Issue-37: Ontological Modelling

On 2013-01-22 12:58 , "Henry Story" <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:
>The argument I put forward is written up in the Lemma:
>http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/ISSUE-37#Lemmas
>LDPC and LDPAs/LDPRs are different because of the semantics of
>how you interact with them.

my question was why there would have to be any difference. your
explanation is that things need to be different because they behave
differently. i am saying i'd like them to be the same and there's no need
to have any differences in behavior and whenever there's a choice in
models, choose the simpler one. so why do you think they *have* to behave
differently? i am looking for an explanation, not a statement.

thanks,