Re: issue-34 example

Hi Roger,

I have to admit not to understand how your example justifies adding
anything to LDP.

The spec as it stands allows you to update resources via PUT. Why isn't it
enough to PUT the new representation with the added Person? Why does your
resource have to be anything special to the server rather than just
another RDF resource which happens to contain references to a bunch of
resources in a totally standard RDF fashion?

Roger Menday <roger.menday@uk.fujitsu.com> wrote on 01/17/2013 02:31:18
PM: