Re: containers examples should end in /

> From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
> I don't believe that the examples should be depending on particular
> choices of appearance or naming style.
>
>    Andy

Yet, this can't be completely avoided, can it?

I think the best you could do is consciously use different styles
throughout the spec not to favor any particular one.

But I agree with Henry that examples will influence people, especially
those with little experience and no personal preference, so if there is a
particular style we want to promote this is a good way to do so. Whether
there is a style we can agree is better is really the question. :-)