Re: container/member models

I'm not sure whether it is common practice for the W3C to use those
discussion pages on the wiki but I don't recommend using it.

I for one don't care to have one more thing to monitor. We already have
the draft spec, an issue, a wiki page, and the mailing list. So unless
using the discussion page on the wiki presents a specific advantage I
don't know about, let's keep it at that and use the mailing list for
discussion of what's on the wiki.

I'd like all proposals for the model to go into the wiki page so we have
one place to look at. Once we agree on what the model is we can discuss
what ought to be put into the spec if anything.

Thanks.