Re: ISSUE-37: the Graph and Links model

On 13 Jan 2013, at 21:17, Ashok Malhotra wrote:

> Hi Roger:
> I think we should not restrict LDP capabilities and would like to support the general case.

I agree.

Although I wouldn't call it the "general case".
I would call it the "unconstrained case".

Anyway, I think that the case of arbitrary graph evolution must also be server directed. After-all, it is the server that needs to approve that it able to manage an arbitrarily evolving graph (not least because a LDP server-side might not be built on top of a triple store).

Roger