Re: ISSUE-37: the Graph and Links model

hello roger.

On 2013-01-12 18:00 , "Roger Menday" <Roger.Menday@uk.fujitsu.com> wrote:
>4. "Does each LDP model have/need a service document? If yes, perhaps
>collections could be created by PUT on the service document?"
>
>I don't see a need for service documents.

apart from the terminology "service document", i am wondering how you are
envisioning interactions with the server for collection management, when
you don't have a resource that allows you to provide interaction
affordances for things such as, for example, the creation of collections?

thanks and cheers,