Re: ISSUE-33

Hello Erik,

On 11/02/13 17:58, Wilde, Erik wrote:
> On 2013-02-11 17:48 , "Sergio Fernández"
>> To the best of my knowledge, currently there are two scenarios where
>> that's possible:
>> * Binary resources using the Accept-Ranges HTTP header
>
> it's HTTP, so any resource is binary (so to speak). HTTP doesn't care
> whether it's serving MP4 or RDF/XML.

See my question below.

>> * HTML resources using rel="next" rel="prev" headers
>
> that's a bit surprising here. that really doesn't have anything to do with
> range requests.

Exactly, two _different_ scenarios.

I pointed that because for me maybe LDPR pagination could make sense
when a LDP server also delivers HTML representations of the resource
managed.

>> As I said in the call, I'm not sure how this fits with RDF resources...
>> So, if we don't find both a proper use case and a clean proposal for the
>> protocol, I'd prefer not to force having pagination on LDPR.
>
> as long as stable representations are being served, byte requests are
> working fine for any media type.

Maybe that's the point: what's for you binary safe representation of a
graph?

Best,

--
Sergio Fernández