Re: ACTION-115 / ACTION-116 (proposing text for ISSUE-89 and ISSUE-90)

Hi,

I have made the change to the text and examples based on the feedback
I've had so far.

Generally:
* now consistently speaks about rel="type" Link header
* re-numbered PROPOSALs as 1,2,3,4,5

PROPOSAL 1:
* formally mentions ldp:ContainerResource
* not all Web resources are LDPRs
* explicitly mentions that an LDPR does not have to be contained

PROPOSAL 2:
* fixed s/ContainerResource/hashless-ContainerResource/
* simplification of the text

PROPOSAL 3:
* light editing

PROPOSAL 4:
* no change

PROPOSAL 5:
* changed name to better reflect the intent
* the new text reflects the only feedback I had: "properties-only
   resource" became "no containment triples resource"

Example 5:
* added inlining

Alexandre.