Re: LDP implementations anywhere?

Hi Erik

On 28/08/13 07:43, Wilde, Erik wrote:
> i am wondering if anybody is implementing LDP and in particular
> Accept-Post. so far, i haven't received any reports that i could add to
> the Accept-Post draft. it would help a lot if such implementation efforts
> were documented in the draft, so if anybody is implementing LDP, please
> send me your info accruing to the template i sent in earlier emails.

The Apache Marmotta (incubating) project, after a break awaiting to get
a LDP stable enough, is planning to resume its implementation. We have
to discuss it, but my idea is to make some springs during September to
get it for the next release.

What kind on information would you need? I have to find the template you
are referring to.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández