From:   Cody Burleson <cody.burleson@base22.com>
To:     Linked Data Platform WG <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>,
Date:   08/19/2013 11:08 AM
Subject:        Conflicting dates on F2F4 wiki page

Could someone please clarify the dates of the next face-to-face? I just
want to be sure.

The page at http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/F2F4 says:

Our 4th face to face will be held at MIT in Boston on September 12, 13
(Thu, Fri).

But, then, there are 3 days in March on the Agenda.

1.6.1 Day 1 - Wednesday March 13
1.6.2 Day 2 - Thursday March 14
1.6.3 Day 3 - Friday March 15

--