Re: Proposal to close ISSUE-26 (creation model for LDP)

Arnaud,

From my point of view, I am happy to close this issue on the understanding that some of these topics are potentially shifted to LDP.next ..

Just for the record, when I raised it I did recognise that the LDP is providing a way to do creation. However, it isn't (still isn't) providing a way to *guide* that creation. Actually, I think until we do such a thing I think there is something missing from LDP, but, as above, I understand this is something for later on.

regards,
Roger

p.s. I am actually in the process of creating the wish list ! :) see http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/LDPNext