Re: LDP Minutes for April 22

> Exactly, MacTed swayed me to his cause with this compelling argument as
well.

I find no trace of the argument or ptr to same in the transcript - you are
such teases.  While I have no objection to the resolution, seems that we'd
want to record the particularly persuasive points.

> Ashok Malhotra: Option 1 may cut off an option for recursive delete

At this point in the transcript "option 1" (sic) and "option 2" (sic)
appear, although "option A" also continues to be used depending on the
speaker.  I'm guessing that 1=a, 2=b, and A=a but would like minutes
clarified.  I could just as easily guess that 1=A.1, 2=A.2, A=a from the
evidence in Issue-59 and the email related to it in the minutes.

Best Regards, John

Voice US 845-435-9470  BluePages
Tivoli OSLC Lead - Show me the Scenario