Re: Proposal to close ISSUE-59 (recursive-delete): Reconsider usage of Aggregate/Composite construct to get predictable container delete behavior

Scenario:

If I DELETE a container, I expect all children of the container to be
deleted also, but not aggregate members. In order for the server to have
the logic to do that, I need some indication of what's a direct "real"
member of the container and what is only a reference. What other indication
or technique might I use, if not for ldp:contains ?

- Cody

--
Cody Burleson
Enterprise Web Architect, Base22