Proposal to close ISSUE-35: POSTing to a container MUST yield a fresh URI

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 08:21:10 -0700
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Hi all,

At the face to face meeting we discussed this issue but were unable to
come to a resolution. We decided to give everybody more time to think
about it.
I would like to propose that we resolve issue-35 by adding that servers
SHOULD not reuse URLs while acknowledging that they MAY under certain
circumstances.

This is consistent with the resolution of ISSUE-24: Should DELETED
resources remain deleted? [2]:

Close ISSUE-24 with the following: Delete the phrase in 4.5.1 that says
"Until ... Request URI"; add a sentence, "Clients should note that severs
may reuse a Request-URI under some circumstances."

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/meeting/2013-03-15#ISSUE__2d_35__3a__POSTing_to_a_container_MUST_yield_a_fresh_URI
[2] http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/meeting/2012-11-01#resolution_4

Regards.