Re: Recommendation for specification edits

> But, what would be the type attribute be for a LDPC ?
[1] 5.2.7 The representation of a LDPC MUST have rdf:type of ldp:Container
, but it MAY have additional rdf:types.

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/raw-file/default/ldp.html#general-1
Editor's draft (but I think the same text is + has been in all the drafts
all along)

Best Regards, John

Voice US 845-435-9470  BluePages
Tivoli OSLC Lead - Show me the Scenario

From:   Roger Menday <roger.menday@uk.fujitsu.com>
To:     Cody Burleson <cody.burleson@base22.com>,
Cc:     Linked Data Platform WG <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
Date:   04/15/2013 09:52 AM
Subject:        Re: Recommendation for specification edits

hi Cody,

Generally I like this definition of LDPC very much.

However, I would question if a LDPC is actually a LDPR.
I think these could be different things.

For example, section 4.1.7 says that an LDPR SHOULD have a type attribute.

But, what would be the type attribute be for a LDPC ?

Sorry if I am raking over old coals here ...

regards
Roger

Current definition of LDPC in editor's draft:

Linked Data Platform Container (LDPC)
An LDPR representing a collection of same-subject, same-predicate triples,
which are uniquely identified by a URI that responds to client requests
for creation, modification, and enumeration of its members.
In my opinion, would be more accurate if stated as such:
Linked Data Platform Container (LDPC)
An LDPR representing a collection of same-subject, same-predicate triples,
which is uniquely identified by a URI that responds to client requests for
creation, modification, and enumeration of its members.
Change: ",which are" to "which is"

Also, it may be more accurate to say "creation, modification, enumeration,
and removal of its members." (adding removal as a possible operation).

We should also have an explicit definition for an LDPR; I'll try to come
up with something for starters.

--
Cody Burleson