TPAC RWW & WebID - room problem resolved

Hi all,

The RWW and WebID community groups now have a room for Monday 29 Oct and/or Tuesday 30 Oct at TPAC, so that we can work together on the implementations we have currently, work on the WebID spec ( http://webid.info/spec ), and prepare for the Wednesday Session.

http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2012/SessionIdeas#WebID_and_RWWeb

The agenda should be quite open, so I hope we can also use this to work on LDP implementations (I hope to have something implemented by then)

In any case people from ldp are more than welcome to attend. Let me know if you are interested ( and put your name down on the Session Wiki above ), so that I can tell the organisers if we need both days, or if we have to choose, which day would gather the most people.

talk to you on Monday!

Henry