Re: Seems like LDP should have a presence on W3C's general "LINKED DATA" page

Arnaud was on the call (and is listed as such in the minutes:-). As for the original question of Steve, I have contacted the high authority at W3C for that, namely Ian Jacobs:-)

Ivan

On Sep 20, 2012, at 11:44 , Michael Hausenblas wrote:

> Wasn't Arnaud on the yesterday's SWCG telecon?
>
> Cheers,
>             Michael
>
> (sent from a mobile device; pardon the brevity)
>
> --
> Dr. Michael Hausenblas, DERI
> http://mhausenblas.info
>
> David Wood <david@3roundstones.com> wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> The right thing to do is send email to the Semantic Web Coordination Group (w3c-semweb-cg@w3.org) and ask.  If you get a bounce, please email sysreq@w3.org and explain that the chairs of the LDP WG should be added.
>
> The chairs should also attend the SWCG telecons, which generally happen one Wednesday per month at 9:00 US EST. These sort of issues can be rapidly sorted there.
>
> Regards,
> Dave
>

> On Sep 20, 2012, at 10:16, Steve K Speicher <sspeiche@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> > See http://www.w3.org/standards/semanticweb/data
> >
> > Understand we don't really have an official external working draft but we
> > are a WG.  Would be to list us there.  How do we make this happen? (or
> > should I ask who)
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Steve Speicher
> > IBM Rational Software
> > OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
> > http://open-services.net

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153