Re: ACTION-12: Define Turtle as the required serialization format for LDP -- COMPLETED

You're right, we didn't make any decisions on RDF/XML. I think the way you
changed the draft is reasonable and suggest that if anyone disagrees they
raise an issue so that it can be further discussed.
Someone might also want to raise an issue about JSON-LD for that matter.
:-)