Re: Scope of the Use Cases & Requirements document

+1

Agree that this is very valuable work but seems to be too detailed to
allow for the spec to define the solution.  We should evolve this into
supporting material for both the spec and UCR docs.  I will do a more
detailed review on what exists today as well.

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net