Re: TPAC Lyon meeting for WebID, RWW & Social Web community groups

On 26 September 2012 15:37, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:

> We have a room available now for The W3C Technical Plenary (TPAC) which is
> happening end of October in Lyon (France).
> This should allow us to have space for discussion of issues from each of
> these three community groups, and hopefully also between the community
> groups.
>
> We have a room for 15, Monday and Tuesday:
>
>    http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/Overview.html#GroupSchedule
>
> You can register here:
>
>   https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2012/
>
> It is €45 per day per person before October 16. It is €135 per day after
> October 16. So hurry and put your name down.
>
> We should also have something on Wednesday. If you are coming there please
> add your name to the wiki
>    http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2012/SessionIdeas#WebID_and_RWWeb
>
>  We can discuss the agenda as we work out who is coming...

There's now been 450 registrations for this event, tho it's still possible
to attend.

Note: employees of the sponsors: google, microsoft, adobe, sony are still
free.

Would be awesome to see people interested in the social web, and read/write
web in general, getting together.  Or maybe even a little hacking! :)