Re: ldp-ISSUE-18 (container membership): container membership and robust pagination [Use Cases and Requirements]

On 05/10/12 20:40, Wilde, Erik wrote:
> hello all.
>
> On 2012-10-05 06:53 , "Linked Data Platform Working Group Issue Tracker"
> <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>  wrote:
>> >ldp-ISSUE-18 (container membership): container membership and robust
>> >pagination [Use Cases and Requirements]
>> >* Should there be a guaranteed way to get the full container membership
>> >without pagination. ie. Should GET on <containerURL> ''ever'' be
>> >redirected to the paginated <containerURL>?firstpage ?
> from the REST perspective, there should be a URI template associated with
> the container URI, which would allow clients to understand that requests
> to that resource can be parametrized, and how. how a server would respond
> to a request without pagination information (responding with nothing,
> everything, or a default of a first page) should probably be left to
> decide for implementors of LDP.

Erik,

Are there mechansims for clients to find the template(s)?

(Presumed: we want clients to be able to work across a range LDP
implementations without specific setup.  Having to build a client from
some guidelines, or configure a library per site, seems rather weak.)

	Andy