Re: Agenda for October 8, 2012 or is it for October 15? (please, read and reply!)

I plan to attend and be "prepared" (carefully inserting quotes).

Perhaps a bigger conflict will be that it is Thanksgiving Day in Canada on
Oct 8th.  Though not sure how many Canadians we have in the WG (Tasktop,
???)

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net

Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS wrote on 10/04/2012 11:25:14 PM:

> From: Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
> To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org,
> Date: 10/04/2012 11:26 PM
> Subject: Agenda for October 8, 2012 or is it for October 15? (please,
read and reply!)

> Hi everyone,
>
> Sandro brought up to our attention that Monday is a US holiday (Columbus

> day) and he's not sure how this will affect attendance at the meeting.
While