Re: ldp-ISSUE-2 (BPR versioning): Do BPR versions get managed in a systematic, discoverable way? [Linked Data Platform core]

On Thu, 2012-10-04 at 16:52 +0100, Steve Battle wrote:
> We already use entity tags to ensure that we are updating the current
> version of a resource description. Can we extend this to allow access
> to earlier versions.
> e.g. GET http://example.com/myresource?etag=W/"123456789"

Also, are people familiar with Memento?
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vandesompel-memento-04
http://mementoweb.org/

This might be something else where we don't want to prescribe a
mechanism within the ldp spec, but ought to consider compatibility and
potential problems when working with other common/proposed solutions.

cheers,

Kevin.