Re: Use-Cases and call for help to add descriptions and scenarios.

IBM has been struggling with the concept of two way relationships such as
describes+describedby. While it's convenient to have two links so you can
navigate from one resource to the other in either direction, maintaining
those links adds a significant amount of pain and constraints.

This is clearly not the way the web of documents works. Anyone can add
links from their web page to other pages without expecting or requiring
reciprocity. This makes the web much more agile and resilient. But when it
comes to data people tend to expect reciprocity and sometimes find
unidirectional links unacceptable.

I'd like to hear what people's experience has been on that front.