Re: Adressing more error cases ?

On 2012-10-01 09:27 , "Ashok Malhotra" <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com> wrote:
>>that's a common requirement nowadays when you're designing and building
>> HTTP-based services. HTTP error codes are useful and absolutely should
>>be
>> used, but there often is more that could be included in the response.
>I have seen this in a couple of standards efforts that I participate in.
>Yes, let's add this as an issue.

and it may be an easy issue as for now it will mostly be resolved as "have
an eye on the IETF draft and try to make sure it's moving along", which i
am doing anyway. but other than these pure mechanics, we also need to
figure out what it actually is that we want to communicate beyond HTTP
status codes, and this is where it will get a bit more involved.